Friday, January 29, 2010

Charles Lee Double Whammy



I’ve been meaning to give my friend Charles Lee – the brains behind the Ideation and the Idea Camp - a little shout out here for some time now, so knowing he’s the latest featured guest on the wonderful Something Beautiful podcast gives me a reason to do this. It’s bound to be worth a listen.

Charles has also given a really interesting assessment of his recent speaking gig at a Salvation Army’s Boot Camp for Youth Leaders on this recent blog post.

I was stoked with this particular observation:

In addition, it was encouraging to see a diverse movement of people working together to do good in the world. By far, it was one of the most culturally diverse gatherings I had ever been to. Loved it!

...Something Beautiful...

HT to Charles for the image

No comments: