Friday, January 15, 2010

Headphonaught’s Pix



I wanted to give a little shout out to my good friend & Something Beautiful Podcast co-host Thomas Mathie AKA Headphonaught, who’s experiencing a bit of overdue success with his photography with being used for album artwork and featuring in a book about Glasgow.

I love it when I see friends’ creativity and enterprise being recognized, and Thomas is one of the most creative and enterprising out there!

Good to see, mate..


HT to the Headphonaught for the image...

2 comments:

weareallghosts said...

Aww schucks Johnny... Thank you!

It seems ironic that the picture you feature was taken with a Sony Ericsson K750 cameraphone.

The take away is that you should shoot... shoot... shoot... and never leave home without a camera (I usually have 4 with me... including my iPhone)

I wouldn't consider myself creative but an opportunist... trying to grab each opportunity with open hands and a clear mind.

Thanks again...

Tx

Johnny said...

No worries Thomas.

I'm really pleased to see some of your projects picking up a head of steam. Exciting days!

J