Thursday, January 07, 2010

In Clover

Clover 60 Second Video from Clover on Vimeo.



I’ve tried to give credit where credit is due - particularly in the case of Citysalvos – but there have been times when I’ve bemoaned the lack of effective, engaging and aesthetically pleasing Salvation Army Corps (Church) websites out there at the moment. Feel free to let me know if you know of any good ones...

With that in mind, I figured I’d give a shout out to the guys providing some of the best tools I’ve seen out there for Church websites, to encourage anyone involved in this area of their respective ministries – Salvation Army and beyond - to check it out.

For me, Clover websites seem to offer an elegant solution that is genuinely up to speed with today’s web standards.

Check them out!

(and be aware I’m a friend of Clover)

No comments: